Move Management Services
New Latitude’s move management and business transition services minimize business downtime by meticulously planning your business’s relocation. This service is ideal for entities that don’t have an internal employee that can be assigned to planning their relocation or that don't have an employee with experience planning a relocation. Especially with larger, more complex moves, it is crucial to not underestimate the many components associated with a relocation. Hiring New Latitude as your move manager means that you can focus on running your business while we handle those components, their connectedness, and the detailed scheduling and timeline. Below are some of the services we offer to make sure your next commercial relocation is seamless.
Our Move Management Services
- Day one engagement for thorough project understanding and scope outline
- Development of moving plan, schedule, and logistical timeline for everyone associated with the move
- Space planning and interior design assistance such as:
- Provision of furniture plan showing placement of existing furniture to be reused in new space
- Verification of existing data and electrical and/or review of data and electrical plans to support existing furniture and equipment to be reused
- Assistance with procurement of new furniture and design collaboration when needed.
- Coordination of disassembly and reassembly of office furniture, systems furniture, IT equipment, copiers, etc, with associated vendors
- Procure labels and equipment for employee packing
- Create move prep instructions for all employees and assist as needed
- Provide individual room installation drawings and directional signage for movers to be time efficient
- Oversee the physical relocation as well as post-relocation cool down for consistent quality control