We've all been there.
You're moving to a new apartment or home and are stranded between leases with nowhere to put your stuff. We have a solution for that!
About Lease Layovers
- Our lease layover includes moving out of your current apartment, storage for up to a month, and moving into your new apartment.
- This service is perfect for anyone stuck between leases, especially college students who tend to have to move out at the end of the summer and get stuck with an awkward two weeks before they can move into their new apartment.
- All lease layovers receive a free box kit that includes 8 18x18x18" boxes, packing tape, and paper to make that move seamless.
How much does Lease Layover Cost?
Looking for pricing on your Lease Layover needs? Simply click the button below to get a free quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do you provide Lease Layover? We provide Lease Layover services for Birmingham, Auburn, and Tuscaloosa.
- How long will you store my stuff? Timing varies based on when your leases are, but typically we provide up to a month of storage between your leases. If you need more long-term storage, you can check out our storage page.
- Is there a limit to how much stuff I can store? Nope! Since lease layovers are priced per box or furniture piece, you can store as much as you'd like!
- How is this package priced? Lease layovers have a $275 booking fee and this covers the cost of transportation and reserves both your move dates on our calendar. After that, we price per item going into storage. Each box counts as 1 item and each piece of furniture counts as an item. Want to price it out? Get a quote here.