Operations Manager in Hoover, AL
What Sets Us Apart
Our company and our culture make our moving company a fantastic place to work. Here’s why:
- We're serious about our treating “Our People” the right way. Nothing is worth doing if it means sacrificing our values.
- We're serious about growth. We’ve been nominated to Birmingham Business Journal's Fast Track award three times, and we've been awarded Auburn University’s Top Tiger nomination twice.
- We're serious about making money. This aim enables us to bless our team members and to grow their earnings, benefits, and lifestyle.
- We're a team. We have common goals for our company, and everyone works together to achieve these goals - from movers to managers.
- Control gross profit of your location by maximizing revenue growth and maximizing the efficiency of resources utilized.
- Allocate personnel, trucks, and materials to fulfill jobs.
- Recruit and train movers, and ensure a top-notch customer experience by maintaining an experienced and well-trained workforce.
- Actively manage movers and drivers by encouraging positive behaviors and reprimanding inappropriate behavior.
- Promote mover safety, safe driving practices, and fleet safety.
- Learn how to utilize New Latitude’s customer resource management platform.
- Provide accurate moving and storage estimates for household and commercial relocation.
- Manage warehouse operations and inventory.
- Communicate promptly and effectively with the main office.
- Perform commercial, residential, and collegiate jobs as needed.
- Detail-oriented mindset: Our jobs, scheduling, and operations have massive amounts of information associated with them. It requires intense attention to detail to make sure that information is accurate.
- Consistent follow-through: When you say something will get done, we expect you to get it done well and in a timely manner.
- Effective communication skills: You have to be able to communicate expectations and details to both workers and customers. You should be an assertive, clear, and accurate communicator.
- Creative problem-solver: Due to the dynamic nature of our schedule and company culture, you must be capable of making decisions quickly to solve problems.
- A driven self-starter: Your success depends on your daily drive to grow and improve your location.
- Competitive, industry-leading pay
- Investment Matching
- Generous/flexible PTO structure
- Free access to financial counseling and wellness programs
- Access to healthcare, dental and vision insurance
Pay: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay