Why New Latitude?
We’re looking for tough, hard-working, reliable guys who want a rewarding job where they can grow financially, as a person, and in their career.
Sound like you?
Here’s why working at New Latitude is the best moving job out there:
- Competitive pay and benefits: You’ll have a hard time finding anyone who treats their employees as well as we do. Entry-level movers earn on average $18/hr in their first year (including tips and benefits).
- A job you want to get out of bed for: Moving is never boring. You’ll get to solve new challenges and see new places through your work, all while making a difference in the lives of people.
- Grow your career: Whether you want to be the king of moving or have other goals in mind, New Latitude is going to help you grow. We have straightforward tracks for internal advancement, and the skills you get here will make you a dream hire elsewhere.
- Be part of an awesome team: Our movers love the family-like environment at New Latitude. You’ll find a brotherhood that’ll support and encourage you - and challenge you to be the best you can be.
For a more detailed list of benefits, apply today!
- Competitve hourly wage (depends on work experience)
- Customer tips
- Paid holidays
- 401K contribution and matching
- Health and dental insurance available
- Quarterly raise structure
- Bonus plans
- Financial counseling and training
Pay: $11.00 - $25.00 per hour
All Applicants Should Be:
- Able to read and speak English well enough to communicate with the general public, understand and follow all road signs, and maintain reports and records
- Driving age and hold a valid driver’s license
- At least 21 years of age if you plan to become a driver
- Able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Able to identify and utilize basic tools
- Able to perform basic furniture assembly
- Dependable and on time to jobs and have reliable transportation to and from the office
We are looking to hire new movers immediately. You need to be a tough, dependable team player who isn’t afraid to work hard with a great attitude. Our mover jobs are perfect for guys with military training, college athletes, firefighters, and guys who need a break from the construction site. Flexible scheduling options are available.
What will you be responsible for?
- Loading and unloading items in an efficient and careful manner
- Following proper loading and lifting techniques - we want you to stay healthy!
- Lifting heavy packages and other equipment
- Interacting with customers in a courteous manner to communicate ETAs, obtain payments and signatures, and issue receipts.
- All equipment must be signed out. If equipment goes missing and you’re responsible, the entire cost of replacement will be deducted from your pay.
- Completing New Latitude’s basic training - and putting into practice your knowledge of company standards, every single day
- Packing and unpacking customer items
- Basic property maintenance
- Having the flexibility to travel short-term within the U.S. and at the expense of New Latitude
- Maintaining and reporting accurate customer and personal records, including (but not limited to) inventory and expense reports.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance