Our entry-level manager-in-training position is designed for folks who are driven, determined, and are eager to grow their career. This holistic training program teaches and empowers trainees on all facets of our moving operation. Management trainees will go through a 1 - 2 year training program that will cover in-field work, operations, sales/estimating, and customer service. After completion, there are two fast-tracked advancement opportunities, either in sales or operations, that are chosen based on company needs and strength matching of the trainee.
- Perform commercial and residential moving jobs to gain thorough in-field moving experience.
- Pass driver training to safely and confidently operate 26-foot moving trucks.
- Allocate personnel, trucks, and materials to fulfill jobs.
- Provide accurate moving and storage estimates for household and commercial relocation.
- Manage warehouse operations and inventory management.
- Detail-oriented mindset—Our jobs, scheduling, and operations have large amounts of information associated with them and require attention to detail to make sure that information is accurate.
- Effective communication skills—You will communicate expectations and details to workers and customers. You should be assertive, clear, and accurate.
- Problem-solving abilities—Due to the dynamic nature of our schedule and company culture, you must be capable of making decisions quickly to solve problems.
- Driven / Self-Starter personality—Your success depends on your daily drive to grow and improve your location.
- Independent mentality—You will be asked to think and solve problems independently.
- Competitive Pay
- Investment Matching
- Young Company Culture
- Attractive PTO structure
- Motivating Bonus Plans
- Casual Dress Code
- Medical/Dental Benefits