Our manager in training position is designed for folks who are driven, determined and are eager to grow their career. The holistic training program teaches and empowers trainees on all facets of our moving operation. Management trainees will go through a 1 - 2 year training program that will cover in-field work, operations, sales/estimating, and customer service. After completion, there are three fast tracked advancement opportunities that are chosen from based on company needs and strength matching of the trainee.
- Generate new business and maintain existing customer relationships.
- Recruit / train movers and ensure a top notch customer experience.
- Allocate personnel, trucks, and materials to fulfill jobs.
- Learn how to utilize Move & Store’s customer resource management platform.
- Provide accurate moving and storage estimates for household and commercial relocation.
- Manage warehouse operations and inventory management.
- Communicate promptly and effectively with main office.
- Perform commercial, residential, and collegiate jobs as needed.
- Detail oriented mindset—Our jobs, scheduling, and operations have large amounts of information associated with them and require attention to detail to make sure that information is accurate.
- Effective communication skills—You will communicate expectations and details to workers and customers. You should be assertive, clear, and accurate.
- Problem solving abilities—Due to the dynamic nature of our schedule and company culture, you must be capable of making decisions quickly to solve problems.
- Driven / Self-Starter personality—Your success depends on your daily drive to grow and improve your location
- Independent mentality—You will work large amounts of time by yourself.
- Competitive Pay
- Investment Matching
- Young Company Culture
- Attractive PTO structure
- Motivating Bonus Plans
- Causal Dress Code
- Medical/Dental Benefits