Human Resources Manager Overview Move & Store is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join our team in Birmingham, AL. The Human Resources Manager will responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and on boarding new hires and movers. We are looking for someone who is hardworking and quick to learn. The HR Manager will also have daily administrative tasks that will change daily, so must be able to adapt and multi task.
- Recruiting, hiring, interview, and on boarding of new hires
- Conducting orientation and training or delegation of training to specific departments
- Responsible for making sure all new hires get all the resources they need to perform their job
- Daily administrative tasks for the company owners that they may need.
- Organization and upkeep of government documents and sensitive materials
- Be team player in working with various departments to get tasks done
- Resolve issues between management and employees
- Coordination of PTO, employee benefits, and sick days
- Processing paperwork for various applications
- Organization skills— Can keep all HR documents organized in effective manner
- Effective communication skills—Professional communication with potential hires, excellent interviewing skills, and communication among the team.
- Problem solving abilities—Must be able to fix and solve problems quickly with things that may be given to you on the fly.
- Driven / Self-Starter personality—Your success depends on your daily drive to get your tasks done.
- Independent mentality—You will be responsible for getting your tasks done, with little overview, so must be trustworthy and have an independent drive.
- Competitive Pay
- Investment Matching
- Young Company Culture
- Attractive PTO structure
- Causal Dress Code
- Medical/Dental Benefits