The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is New Latitude’s quality control supervisor for all things customer service. This includes not only managing other customer service representatives, but leading by example in answering calls and following up with outstanding quotes and opportunities.
- Provide customers a delightful experience by answering their calls in an upbeat, servant oriented manner.
- Determine what service type is needed and either provide a quote over the phone or collect the information required for an estimator to complete.
- Follow up on quotes to clarify questions and book jobs.
- Input customer information into New Latitude’s customer resource management platform in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Work with other CSA’s as well as the operations department to coordinate and schedule jobs.
- Utilize down time to complete additional tasks assigned such as reporting, claims, outstanding quotes, receivables or team related projects that require assistance.
- Meticulous attention to detail—All action flows from the original conversation our CSA’s have with customers. It is imperative that the information collected is descriptive and accurate.
- An excellent memory and organizational skills—At any given time, a CSA could have 5 or more customer accounts that are working on. Following through on all outstanding requests in a timely fashion is crucial.
- Effective communication skills—Your communication skills are the means by which we set customer expectations and expectations for our operations team. Informative, accurate communication is key for delivering on these expectations.
- Fast learner—Our customer resource management platform is robust and requires a computer literate individual who is a fast learner.
- Problem solver—From customer issues to schedule conflicts, our CSAs are called on to solve problems on the fly.
Compensation is dependent on candidate’s experience and current skill set.