Caring for our people: our customers, our co-workers, and our vendors. It's something we believe in and we take pride in. We've built a culture where co-workers work together as a team and are rewarded for their hard work. In fact, as one of Birmingham's fastest-growing companies for the past three years, advancement opportunities are always right around the corner for motivated team members who take pride in their work. If you are friendly, engaging, and driven we think you'll love our fast-paced environment and we'd love to have you join our team!
Specifically, the Customer Service Team Lead is New Latitude’s quality control supervisor for all things customer service. This includes not only managing other customer service representatives, but leading by example in answering calls and following up with outstanding quotes and opportunities.
- Provide customers a delightful experience by answering their calls in an upbeat, servant-oriented manner.
- Manage other Customer Service Team Members to deliver the same pleasant customer service experience.
- Monitor multiple workflows such as customer follow-up / inside sales, customer claims, and quality of customer journey.
- Utilize downtime to complete additional tasks assigned such as reporting, claims, outstanding quotes, receivables or team-related projects that require assistance.
- Kindness - We believe in a work environment where co-workers are treated with respect, care and compassion.
- Motivator / Encourager - This manager needs to be able to encourage and motivate team members to continue providing great work while fostering an enjoyable work environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail—All action flows from the original conversation our team members have with customers. It is imperative that the information collected is descriptive and accurate.
- Excellent memory and organizational skills—At any given time, a team member could have 5 or more customer accounts that they are working on. Following through on all outstanding requests in a timely fashion is crucial.
- Effective communication skills—Your communication skills are the means by which we set customer expectations and expectations for our operations team and other Customer Service Team Members. Informative, accurate communication is key for delivering on these expectations.
- Fast learner—Our customer resource management platform is robust and requires a computer literate individual who is a fast learner.
- Problem solver—From customer issues to schedule conflicts, our CSM will be called on to solve problems on the fly.
Compensation is dependent on candidate’s experience and current skill set.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
Your safety and comfort are important to us. While remote working for this position is not possible, we are taking the below precautions.
- Desks are spaced at least 6 feet apart
- Our office is cleaned weekly
- Masks in common areas are required