Caring for our people: our customers, our co-workers, and our vendors. It's something we believe in and we take pride in. We've built a culture where co-workers work together as a team and are rewarded for their hard work. In fact, as one of Birmingham's fastest-growing companies for the past three years, advancement opportunities are always right around the corner for motivated team members who take pride in their work. If you are friendly, engaging, and driven we think you'll love our fast-paced environment and we'd love to have you join our team!
- Provide customers a delightful experience by answering their calls in an upbeat, servant oriented manner.
- Determine what service type is needed and either provide a quote over the phone or collect the information required for an estimator to complete.
- Follow up on quotes to clarify questions and book jobs.
- Input customer information into New Latitude’s customer resource management platform in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Work with customer service team as well as the operations department to coordinate and schedule jobs.
- Must be available to work Monday-Friday (and occasional Saturdays), 40 hours a week. Start and end dates are flexible based on student's schedule.
- Meticulous attention to detail—All action flows from the original conversation our team members have with customers. It is imperative that the information collected is descriptive and accurate.
- An excellent memory and organizational skills—At any given time, a customer service team member could have 5 or more customer accounts that are working on. Following through on all outstanding requests in a timely fashion is crucial.
- Effective communication skills—Your communication skills are the means by which we set customer expectations and expectations for our operations team. Informative, accurate communication is key for delivering on these expectations.
- Fast learner—Our customer resource management platform is robust and requires a computer literate individual who is a fast learner.
- Problem solver—From customer issues to schedule conflicts, our team members are called on to solve problems on the fly.
Expected pay range is based on previous experience and performance. Pay range is between $30,000 and $60,000.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Your safety and comfort are important to us. While remote working for this position is not possible, we are taking the below precautions.
- Desks are spaced at least 6 feet apart
- Our office is cleaned weekly
- Masks in common areas are required