The Customer Service Agent (CSA) is New Latitude’s customer concierge. As the first voice our
customer’s hear, we pride ourselves on CSA’s being friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient. In addition,
New Latitude looks to recruit CSA’s with additional talents beyond customer service that are utilized in
- Provide customers a delightful experience by answering their calls in an upbeat, servant oriented manner.
- Determine what service type is needed and either provide a quote over the phone or collect the information required for an estimator to complete.
- Follow up on quotes to clarify questions and book jobs.
- Input customer information into Move & Store’s customer resource management platform in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Work with other CSA’s as well as the operations department to coordinate and schedule jobs.
- Meticulous attention to detail—All action flows from the original conversation our CSA’s have with customers. It is imperative that the information collected is descriptive and accurate.
- An excellent memory and organizational skills—At any given time, a CSA could have 5 or more customer accounts that are working on. Following through on all outstanding requests in a timely fashion is crucial.
- Effective communication skills—Your communication skills are the means by which we set customer expectations and expectations for our operations team. Informative, accurate communication is key for delivering on these expectations.
- Fast learner—Our customer resource management platform is robust and requires a computer literate individual who is a fast learner.
- Problem solver—From customer issues to schedule conflicts, our CSAs are called on to solve problems on the fly.
This is an entry level position, but compensation is dependent on candidate’s experience and current skill set.